Dfarm and Park is located at KM 3, Baloganon, Masinloc, Zambales, Philippines.
How to get there by private vehicle?
It is a pleasant 4 1/2 hours drive from Balintawak toll Plaza via the North Luzon Expressway and Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway through Subic Bay Metropolitan Area (SBMA). It is approximately 240 km from the Balintawak toll Plaza.
Just follow the directions below:
- Take North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) heading north and Exit at Nlex Dau Toll Plaza (Exit 50) that leads to Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX).
- Proceed along this highway towards SCTEX Toll entrance. Watch for the Hi-way Sign to SUBIC to your LEFT after the SCTEX toll.
- Exit to SBMA Tipo Interchange, which is the next exit after DINALUPIHAN.
- Take the SUBIC TIPO Expressway to SBMA.
- Inside SBMA watch for the road signs to ZAMBALES.
- Please refer to the Zambales map and take advantage of the short cuts (map triangles) in Zambales particularly in San Marcelino and Iba. You can bypass several towns like San Antonio, Palauig and Masinloc town proper and save several minutes or an hour of extra travel.
- In Barrio Inhobol, Masinloc, you will pass a gas station (TOTAL) on your left side. Immediately after the gas station, watch out for the FORK road. The left side road leads you to Masinloc town proper and the right side road takes you to PANGASINAN. Take the RIGHT SIDE ROAD and bypass Masinloc town proper.
- Proceed further and you will pass Barrio COLLIAT and the next barrio after the bridge is BALOGANON.
- Approximately 500 meters from the bridge is a small intersection of PUROK APITONG, PUROK YAKAL, PUROK TANGUILE and PUROK NARRA. Turn RIGHT to PUROK NARRA. The distance of DFARM from the intersection is 3 km. (2 km of cemented road and 1 km of unpaved road).
- Proceed further to 2 km of cemented road and take the unpaved road at the fork.
- Take the first LEFT turn and take another LEFT turn at the other INTERSECTION. Just follow the directional signage's leading to DFARM.
- CAUTION: some portions of the road when WET are SLIPPERY.
- Drive safely.
How to get there by public transportation?
Take the Victory Liner Bus from any of the following terminals:
1.) Caloocan: (02) 361-1506, (02) 361-1510, (02) 364-2926
2.) Sampaloc: (02) 741-1436
3.) Cubao: (02) 727-4534
4.) Pasay: (02) 833-5019, (02) 833-5020
Get the aircon bus with Sta. Cruz destination. Ask the conductor to drop you off to Baloganon, Masinloc crossing. Take a tricycle to DFARM. You can call our DFARM staff through the numbers indicated here. The aircon bus fare (as of MAY 2010) is Php 390.00/person from Caloocan to Masinloc.
Upon return you may call the Sta. Cruz station for the schedule of buses at (047) 831-1337.
You may also visit the Victory Liner website at http://www.victoryliner.com